What is Jok3r ?¶
Network and Web Pentest Framework¶
Jok3r is a Python3 CLI application which is aimed at helping penetration testers for network infrastructure and web black-box security tests.
Its main goal is to save time on everything that can be automated during network/web pentest in order to enjoy more time on more interesting and challenging stuff.
To achieve that, it combines open-source Hacking tools to run various security checks against all common network services.
- Install automatically all the hacking tools used by Jok3r,
- Keep the toolbox up-to-date,
- Easily add new tools.
- Target most common network services (including web),
- Run security checks by chaining hacking tools, following standard process (Reconaissance, Vulnerability scanning, Exploitation, Account bruteforce, (Basic) Post-exploitation).
- Let Jok3r automatically choose the checks to run according to the context and knowledge about the target,
Mission management / Local database:
- Organize targets by missions in local database,
- Fully manage missions and targets (hosts/services) via interactive shell (like msfconsole db),
- Access results from security checks.
Jok3r has been built with the ambition to be easily and quickly customizable: Tools, security checks, supported network services… can be easily added/edited/removed by editing settings files with an easy-to-understand syntax.